Pedal size: 100 x 100 mm
– Height: 15 mm
– Pedal thread: 9/16″
– Bearings: 1 x german IGUS DU Bushing / 2 x industrial bearings
– Pin height: 5 mm above the pedal
– Pin Setup: 20 aluminium pins per pedal (US Size 6/32”)
– Weight: 309 g in pair (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
– Material: Aluminium – super light weight (pedal) / CrMo (axle)
Maximum grip – light weight
These are the key features of our Black ONE pedal. From the very beginning we designed this pedal to combine maximum durability and shape with the lowest possible weight. This fully CNC machined pedal builds super flat to ensure maximum ground clearance when shredding through rough terrain. For the bearings we make no compromises and use a combination of needle- and multi sealed ball bearings.
When taken out of the box, the pedal spins a bit slow, but this is how it is supposed to be. This prevents the pedal from spinning, if you have to get your foot off the pedal in tight switchback manoeuvres!
We offer our Black ONE pedal with different coloured pins to make the choice on the respective bike as individual as possible.
In addition to the standard aluminium pins, we also offer robust steel pins in different colours for this pedal.
Unless otherwise specified by the crank manufacturer.
Make sure that the pedals are tightened to min. 37 to max. 42 Nm.